RASC Hamilton Pics of less than 24hour old moon

Scott Barrie barrie_62 at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 21 18:20:13 EST 2015


Thanks Klaas,

I did indeed have some heater pads on the go.... just not all that effective in a pair of fingerless gloves....:-)

sb



On Feb 20, 2015, at 10:48 PM, Klaas Dekens <kdekens at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks some of us work electrical I shared your picture and 3 people like your shot take care stay warm theres glove heater pads to help out.
> 
> On Feb 19, 2015 8:27 PM, "Scott Barrie" <barrie_62 at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> 
> I braved the cold tonight to try and get a shot of the new moon. Had just about given up - thinking I must have had the wrong night - when I spotted it, a little lower than I anticipated. Managed to get a few shots.  Too darn cold to stay out very long.
> 
> Scott Barrie
> 
> 
> <New moon and wires wide 2-6538.jpg><New moon near wires 2-6544.jpg>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> 
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150221/1e65ddde/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list