RASC Hamilton FW: Jupiter shadows

Gary Colwell supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 03:47:59 EST 2015


 

Using the 14"..

Well as fate would have it I could not get my webcam to work..so I had to
use my Canon 60D to take single shots.and the clouds rolled in before I got
a chance to take a pic of all three shadows..the Picture I do have is of a
double shadow on top of each other of Callisto and Io at 12;50
AM!!!!!!....see attached pic from Starry night to compare with Wide
Shot!...then it clouded over.%^%$#@!!!

Poor quality images..but it was beautiful to see visually in the 16"

 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150124/11019b92/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: double shadow.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 19813 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150124/11019b92/attachment-0003.jpg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: wide view 1728.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 272773 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150124/11019b92/attachment-0004.jpg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_1747 1728b.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 75343 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150124/11019b92/attachment-0005.jpg>


More information about the astronomers mailing list