RASC Hamilton FW: Jupiter shadows
Edward Mizzi
edmizzi.mizzi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 09:36:06 EST 2015
Gary, Those are great shots...wish I could have been there with you. Ed
On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 3:47 AM, Gary Colwell <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com>
wrote:
>
>
> Using the 14”….
>
> Well as fate would have it I could not get my webcam to work….so I had to
> use my Canon 60D to take single shots…and the clouds rolled in before I got
> a chance to take a pic of all three shadows….the Picture I do have is of a
> double shadow on top of each other of Callisto and Io at 12;50
> AM!!!!!!....see attached pic from Starry night to compare with Wide
> Shot!...then it clouded over…%^%$#@!!!
>
> Poor quality images……but it was beautiful to see visually in the 16”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150124/8bb7482b/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list