RASC Hamilton 650x Telescope For Sale

misterfixall misterfixall at rogers.com
Mon May 4 15:26:14 EDT 2015


Someone emailed me


Sent from Samsung Mobile

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Elena Baldwin <elenambaldwin at gmail.com> </div><div>Date:05-04-2015  3:23 PM  (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca </div><div>Subject: RASC Hamilton 650x Telescope For Sale </div><div>
</div>Hello,

My name is Elena Baldwin and I am on the email list.  My family and I have attended a few star gazing evenings out at your site and enjoyed it very much.  We purchased a telescope a few years ago but it has been sitting with not much use and only actually used twice. A shame - I know.   During my spring cleaning, I thought that maybe someone else might get more use and enjoyment out of it than our busy family is right now.  

It is an orbit or 675x Digital Video Telescope Set (includes electronic video eyepiece, digital camera adapter, 5.5 portable black & white tv monitor with am/fm radio & 3 way power).

I am asking $150. 

Please email if interested

elenamabaldwin at gmail.com

Thank you.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150504/3ea3f6ad/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list