RASC Hamilton - Members Only Triple Play

scott barrie barrie_62 at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 25 19:38:20 EDT 2012


Didn't see this until a few minutes ago and the sun was down, but it was still pretty bright out. Sadly, my eyeballs must be Mark III editions, I needed a little optical assistance to find Jupiter.

> Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:25:59 -0400
> From: mark.kaye at sympatico.ca
> To: members at hamiltonrasc.ca
> Subject: RASC Hamilton - Members Only Triple Play
> 
> 
>     Hello everyone.  I can find the Moon and Venus without any trouble 
> and with careful scanning, Jupiter is a very difficult target three 
> degrees south of the Moon.  This is without optical aid.  All are easy 
> targets in 7*50 binoculars.  I found Jupiter first without knowing where 
> exactly to look, then verified with the binoculars.
>     So get out there and give it a try before the Sun goes down and test 
> those Mark I eyeballs!
> 
> -- 
>     Clear Skies!
>                 MK
> 
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> members mailing list
> members at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca
 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/members_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20120325/05ac9862/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the members mailing list