RASC Hamilton - Members Only Attention Required: 2023 Observer's Calendar Order
Andy Blanchard
atacamandy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:50:45 EST 2023
I’ll take one
Have a great day
Andrew (Andy) Blanchard
905-330-5626 (Cell)
905-469-2400 (Office)
905-469-0513 (Fax)
> On Jan 4, 2023, at 3:30 PM, Victor Abraham <victor.abraham77 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Calling on orders for the RASC Observer's Calendar!
>
> Created by RASC members, the Observer's Calendar features a spectacular array of Astro-images taken by amateur astronomers, with an informative caption accompanying every photograph.
> Designed with the observer in mind, the calendar contains comprehensive astronomical data such as daily Moon rise and set times, significant lunar and planetary conjunctions, eclipses, and meteor showers.
>
> The RASC Calendar is a winner of 5 printing awards of excellence for its graphical quality and design and they make excellent gifts.
>
> In the past we've collected names of anyone that wanted to order calendars and had them shipped to one location to save on multiple shipping costs for everyone. To this end, I'm collecting names until the end of this week and will order the calendars from RASC National next week. It's a short window as I want to ensure everyone gets the calendars in time to use them in January. I'll gladly make a trip to RASC National to pick them up and I can have them at the next General Meeting on January 11th.
>
> If you're interested in ordering please email me victor.abraham77 at gmail.com:
> Quantity desired & e-transfer $24.10 total for each copy ($22.95 + $1.15 tax)
>
> I will only order the quantity that has been paid for so the club isn't stuck with excess unclaimed calendars.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or if I've missed anything.
>
> Victor Abraham
> Outreach Director & Observatory Curator
> Royal Astronomical Society of Canada Hamilton Centre
> (905)928-2982
> _______________________________________________
> members mailing list
> members at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/members_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20230104/19c42de8/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the members
mailing list