RASC Hamilton jackpot! i hope...
Gary Bennett
gary at bendun.net
Mon Nov 5 17:11:57 EST 2012
Hi Byron,
This sounds very interesting. I'm not sure if we have anything that
qualifies as "a campaign" but I will want to find out.
Thank you for the heads-up.
Gary Bennett
http://bendun.net/
http://photos.bendun.net/
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Byron Thorson
Sent: November-05-12 4:13 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton jackpot! i hope...
Hi guys, at our last meeting you asked if anyone would be able to get their
hands on roughly 150 lanyards for our name tags. My wife works at Mohawk
College so I asked her to ask around her contacts. The reply I just got was
nothing short of amazing (if we qualify). Not only would we be able to get
lanyards, but I bet we could boost our ranks and or bring in review. I
hope you are as excited about this as I am, but before I get too carried
away I'll post the information.
Do you know of a not-for-profit or charitable organization requiring
advertising, marketing and public relations assistance? If so, Mohawk
College has a new facility that can help.
The Agency
The Agency is a new learning initiative <http://youtu.be/DT2MXjT3Hq0>
within the McKeil School of Business at Mohawk College. It has been created
as a dynamic "Living Lab" environment, enabling students enrolled in a
variety of marketing communications programs the opportunity to work
collaboratively on real campaigns for non-profit groups. Student teams work
under faculty supervision as an integrated component of their curriculum and
are graded. Campaigns are delivered free of charge, except for any relevant
outside supplier or media costs.
The Agency is now accepting submissions from area not-for-profits.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, November 30, 2012.
If you know of a non-profit group in need of help, please contact
theagency at mohawkcollege.ca
<mailto:theagency at mohawkcollege.ca?subject=Agency%20Call%20for%20Submissions
> or call Agency Manager Joseph Duda at extension 4188.
Click below for more information and the Request For Proposal (RFP) form. If
you have any questions, please contact The Agency at
theagency at mohawkcollege.ca
<mailto:theagency at mohawkcollege.ca?subject=Agency%20Question>
http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/the-agency/call-for-submissions.html
I really hope this will work for us,
Sincerely;
Byron Thorson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20121105/999f153b/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list